Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Road trip! Arizona Edition :)

left off my last post with the promise of more pictures so here are some more pictures! 

Little thieves! They stole our slurpees! 
Caden noticing Isla's new earrings for the first time. "Mommy, what dis?" 
Playing in the pool!

My sweet little sunbather 
Aunt Hay Hay!
My babies and me :) 
Isla had a sweet setup! She had a nice breeze on her while she rocked to sleep. The rest of us were in the pool!


So adorable! 
A gift from Papa! And Caden asking him why Mickey, Goofy, and Donald were crying (the shirt is a Haunted Mansion shirt and they're not crying haha but Caden was very concerned!)
Umm...can you guess what just happened in this picture? Someone stinks! hahaha
We took all three kids shopping. Not nearly as fun as it sounds. And Courtney claimed Isla as her own haha 
Twinsies! haha Caden LOVED learning about bows and arrows. I found him a little bow and arrow set in the dollar section at Target! 
Hanging out with Papa at work!
My mother made the most amazing, delectable, delicious, mouth tingling, "delight of a breakfast pastry" (to quote myself) I have ever tasted. That cinnamon roll put anything from Cinnabon to shame. 
This makes my heart smile 
Kisses from Brielle :)
Hanging out in Aunt Courtney's backyard!
Courtney said Brielle looks like Sasquatch in the back ground haha
Those rolls though
Uncle Robbie and a sleepy Isla 
Hay Hay!
Brielle doing my hair! She's learning early haha :) 


Aunt Courtney and Miss Isla 
Caden would have my mom sit by the front door and play with him. When Nathaniel got there Caden made him do it too. It was so cute! 

We had the best time hanging out with my parents and sisters. Caden adored his cousin, Brielle, and just loves his Mimi and Papa. Of course, everyone loved my Isla because she's just so darn loveable. After the kids and I were in Tucson for almost three weeks Nathaniel came back and we headed off to Alaska. More pictures to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment