Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 23, 2010

January 23, 2010 was a day I'd looked forward to for so long! I would finally walk down the aisle to marry the man I'd been in love with for the last four years. We dated for four years before finally got married. And now here we are married for four years :) I looked forward to that day with such anticipation and when it arrived I was in ecstasy. It was so perfect and magical and it was the happiest day of my life. At least I thought it was the happiest day of my life, until August 14, 2011, when we found our family was growing by one :) but then April 8, 2012 rolled around and THAT was the happiest day of my life--little Caden was born. But once May gets here and little Isla is born I will have two happiest days :) 
But back to my wedding...our wedding was wonderful and so fun. It was perfect to be able to celebrate our special day with so many loved ones (we were married in Arizona rather than Alaska since flying to Alaska isn't an option for so many). But better than the wedding is life I get to spend with my best friend. He's not perfect and I'm not perfect but we're perfect for each other. Happy anniversary Nathaniel. I've loved you these last four years (actually eight, counting all our dating years) and I will love you forever more. 








No comments:

Post a Comment