Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter!

Yesterday was Easter Sunday and we started our day out by heading to church early. The entire church was packed!! People had to stand in the back because there just wasn't any room left. It was a great service too!! After church we were going to head home to eat but our friends asked to eat out with them :) we would have made plans to eat with my grandparents but they were sick. Everyone has been sick!! I really hope that everyone starts to feel better soon. 



His Easter basket! He got flash cards, a puzzle, a little toy train, and some Cadbury chocolate (that I ate half of haha)
My handsome men at church 
Caden and his friend running around outside at Red Lobster

Then we came home and had a little egg hunt for Caden. At first he didn't want to find the eggs but once he realized there were gummy bears in some of them he was all into it! :) After that it was naptime and Caden didn't take a nap. It was rough! haha 

An Easter book from Mimi and Papa! 
He dumped his basket out! 

I can't add the videos of Caden finding his eggs for some reason :( and I guess I didn't take pictures, just videos. 

Today we let Caden paint my belly like an Easter egg! We had planned to do it yesterday but everyone was too tired and cranky. Two years ago we bought paint to paint my Caden belly but he ended up being born that day! So this time around I was determined to do it. We painted his belly too :) he loved it!! 







This has nothing to do with Easter, but tonight's supper was amazing! It was a joint effort and we made Hawaiian chicken, coconut rice, and grilled pineapple. It was so good. So very good. Afterwards we all played outside and wore Caden out. It's been a good day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment