Sunday, March 16, 2014

Baby loveđź’•

If you've been following my blog or my facebook at all you'll know that I'm pretty much in love with Nathaniel's new squadron. They welcomed my husband, my son, my unborn daughter, and me with open arms and have made us feel like we're at home. He's in a small unit for now but it's going to expand very soon! The spouses of this fabulous unit approached me a while ago and asked if they could throw a baby shower for me. Of course I said yes :) over the weekend a baby shower for me, a welcome baby for our commander's new baby, and bbq for the guys was thrown. It was so fun! And absolutely adorable. It was perfectly cute and I loved everything!! I also loved having all the men and kids there! The only thing that was missing from the wonderful day was all of my family members and all my "old" friends. I miss you all so much. 

Pink and polka dots EVERYWHERE!!! Loved it!!
A few of the gifts for Isla. Way more showed up a few minutes later :)
Diaper bassinets! Like a diaper cake--adorable!
Diaper cake!
Some of the food...the best part ;)

There was a little indoor play area in the building! Caden loved it! We hung the banner I made for Isla's room on it
Here's a better picture of the banner! I'm pretty proud of myself :) 
Goodie bags for the winners of the games!
Is this cake not the cutest thing ever?!
Wait, these jars are the cutest things ever! 

Everyone made onesies and bibs for the new babies!

Opening gifts!

Baby bikini! I will die when I see Isla in that!! Sooooo cute!


Spouses get to join in on "Mustache March" hahah

Balloons!
The handsome big brother :)
The "new" mommies
Baby bump!

It was a great day! The guys didn't make it into hardly any of the pictures, but, let's face it--baby showers are all about the ladies and babies :) haha I'm so thankful for all the gifts we received! More than that, I'm thankful for the people. I can't wait for all the people I love (parents, sisters, grandparents, all my wonderful in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins...I love you all) to celebrate the birth our daughter with us!

And then there's this: 
Mustache March for everyone I guess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment