Saturday, March 15, 2014

Lubbock trip!

So today I attended a wonderful baby shower/welcome baby/squadron bbq. I loved every second! I REALLY want to blog about that but I don't have all the pictures yet! So I'll go back a couple days and talk about a super fun trip my friends and I made to Lubbock, Texas earlier this week :) 

This past Tuesday we drove about an hour and half to Lubbock. I think that originally there were supposed to be six women with their children going but a nasty sickness has been circling and only three of us ended up going. And I'm glad!  Not glad that they were all sick but a little happy that they couldn't all come because that's just a lot of kids! I rode with one of my friends on the way there and this is what our kids were doing: 

Why are they so cute?! 

Once we got there we went to Starbucks because there's not a single one in Clovis! Crazy. I don't drink coffee but Caden and I shared a cinnamon roll. We went to Target next. And happiness ensued ;) I have no idea why I love Target so much but I really do. Don't worry, Nathaniel knows about my love affair with Target so it's all good. I found a cute dress for the baby shower! I was so happy. We went to Chick-fil-a after that and ate the most delectable chicken. Their food is sooooo good! Especially when you so rarely get to enjoy it's deliciousness. 


I love that they always have fresh flowers on the table!

We then headed off to this awesome park called Legacy Play Village (I think). It's super fun. For all my Alaska friends, it's similar to the old Midnight Sun park that used to be on base except bigger. The kids LOVED it!!!! It was very windy but that didn't bother them! Those three kids are so cute and so sweet. They're just good children and they're nice to each other. I'm so thankful to have become friends with their mommies :) 



Playing music!


The boys' version of confetti--woodchips haha



No comments:

Post a Comment