Friday, November 8, 2013

Second trimester!!

Yay! I made it! The Buckling and I hit the second trimester on Tuesday! I am 13 and a half weeks pregnant right now. I feel good :) nausea is rare these days but the tiredness is still hanging around. My back has started hurting a bit in the exact same spot it hurt last pregnancy. It's my upper back just below my right shoulder blade. And my masseuse (Nathaniel) isn't here right now to make it feel better! But my sister gives a mean massage so I've been forcing her to do it haha 
My baby bump is very small but much bigger than it was at 13 weeks with Caden. Somedays I feel like a stuffed sausage and other days I feel like a whale...so either way I feel huge. Here are some pictures of my nonexistent baby bump :) 



Yes, I have a bump picture in that same flowery shirt with Caden haha I love that shirt! My baby bump is barely there and makes me feel monstrous but I love it already. Only 26 and half more weeks until I hold my sweet baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment