Monday, November 25, 2013

Baby Buck

I thought I'd give a quick baby update since it's been a little while. I'm now 16 weeks pregnant and I feel great! Except for being soooo tired all the time. And I keep having these awful headaches. But I'm pretty sure it's my contacts causing the headaches. Which sucks because they're brand new contacts and a brand new prescription! But pregnancy does funny things to your eyes. I am totally over all the nausea (for now)! Yay! 
Since I had back problems with Caden I've been really careful this time. After I had Caden I even had to go to physical therapy for my back so I'm nervous about hurting it again. Hopefully I make it through this pregnancy without too much back pain! 
My belly is starting to grow. My pants are getting super uncomfortable and the hair band trick isn't really helping! But I hate maternity pants so I'm going to squeeze into my normal pants as long as I can bear to :) I also can't stop eating. All food is sooooo good!! I'm trying to snack on healthy foods but chips and candy keep screaming my name. I refuse to gain a ton of weight though! So I must resist! 
I finally had a doctor's appointment on Friday. I was able to hear the heartbeat for about three seconds before the doctor put away the doppler. I was disappointed. I'm being seen in a small clinic instead of a hospital and I really miss my hospital and doctor in Alaska!! I hope that my next appointment at the clinic goes much better. I haven't felt any movement yet but I'm sure that anytime now I'll start feeling those butterfly flutters again! Then my body will become a kickboxing ring shortly after, but that's ok--I love the feel of the kicks! Here are a few belly pictures :) not much to see but I'm proud of it! 

This one is actually 15 weeks
16 weeks! 
16 and a half weeks. Yes, I know there's a small hole in my shirt (and that I wore this same shirt in the first picture) but just do what I do and pretend that it's not there ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment